Job duties to include:
- Performs annual OSHA hoist & sling inspections, in house and at customer sites (Occasional overnight visits).
- Diagnostic & repairs to hydraulics, pneumatic, and electro mechanical hoists, slings and tools.
- Completes repair tickets, provides labor estimate and parts information to quote repairs.
- Contacts customers with estimates and helps coordinate follow up repairs.
- Communicates parts needed to inside sales staff for proper ordering.
- Communicates customer needs to hoist manager and outside sales staff.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Can perform inspections and repairs from a ladder and scissor lift.
- Keeps work area clean and safe.
- Represents Olsen Chain & Cable Co Inc. in a professional manner with good customer service skills.
**Repair or Mechanical experience preferred**
Our ideal candidate would be organized and have the ability to lift 50 lbs. Resume required. Salary based on experience. Equal opportunity employer. Drug Free Workplace. Vacation/Health benefits.